Tuesday 18 December 2012

Steps of the first draft of the dig pak

Discsketch Label Software.
I downloaded Discsketch Label software online for free.
 After that the first thing i did after the software had loaded up was i clicked on Select label layout and the on Cd and case then it brought out and empty white Cd Disc.
 I Then Clicked on Add image

Then i clicked on the picture i wanted to use.

I clicked on add text.
Then I wrote the Title of the Cd 'Celebration'.
I then changed the colour of the text to red.

I then changed the font to didcot.




Red colour didn't work so i changed it to brown, 
that didn't work either.


I then changed the colour to orange, i didn't like it.

So i changed the colour to blue

I wasn't happy with blue so i changed it to yellow.

I was fed up as no colour seems to match, so 
i decided to create my own, i finally agreed on this light brown-reddish colour.

I recognized the name of the Artist was missing, so i decided to add it on.

Once again i was not happy with the colour so i changed it to red,
this i then agreed on.

No comments:

Post a Comment