Friday 1 February 2013

Music Video progression












Steps to adding tint to our music video















Step follows:
  1.  I double clicked on the clip i wanted to add a tint to.
  2. A little rectangular box  showed up























3. I clicked on  video
4.Then i clicked on the blue tint and then i clicked on done










 Steps to Cropping an image:








1.     Click on the little crop tool














2. A little green square showed up and it gave me
 the option to chose the size of the
 image that i wanted to keep.









Steps of how i flipped the video:








  1. I double clicked on the clip, a rectangular box showed up.
  2. I clicked on video effect. 


3.And then i clicked on flipped.














Steps of how i added a text to our music video:




I clicked on the text icon on the right hand-side
Then i chose the text-style and font that i wanted.






No comments:

Post a Comment