Friday 18 January 2013

Steps to our logo production.


I thought that the logo was too flat so i decided to make it look a little bit thicker. 


                                    
The steps are:
  1. I clicked on Format on the top of the tab.
  2. Then i clicked on picture effects.
  3. After that i then clicked on shadows and choose the type of shadow i wanted.
I followed all of theses steps in order to make the logo look thick.

I was unhappy with the bright blue colour so i decided to change it to a a different colour and the steps are followed.
  1. I clicked on recolour 
  2. Then i clicked on the dark brown colour.

I wasn't happy with the the brown colour so i decided to change it.

I Changed it into a dark purple colour and it was slightly better but the purple colour didn't suit the genre i was trying to portray so i changed it to a dark blue colour which fitted the genre better.

After the picture was done, i wanted to write the name of the logo next to the picture and the steps follows: 
  1. I clicked on insert
  2. I clicked on wordarts
  3. I chose the format that most suited the logo



I realises that it would look weird if the text had a different colour from the logo, so i decided to change this and the steps follows:
  1. I clicked on Fotmat 
  2. I clicked on shape filled
  3. Then i clicked on the colour i wanted



No comments:

Post a Comment